How to file a WorkSafe Claim – Custodians

Step number one of course is contact your Shop Steward and ask their advice. Here is some general information, a good brochure from WorkSafe, on how to file a WorkSafe claim if you are a Custodian in the K-12 sector. WorkSafe brochure.

Comments for this post are closed.