Welcome to another school year. I will make my report brief.
When I became president a few years ago, the Local was in a very difficult position. We had had a change-over in management and many difficulties followed, including a labour relations climate that we did not expect. Today, I am happy to report that countless issues have been resolved.
- Mark Hancock joins labour leaders from across Canada to support Co-op picket line in Regina
- CUPE National Officers express their appreciation for the workers of Newfoundland and Labrador
- A new report on literacy and essential skills
- CUPE Child Care Workers Celebrate Victory in Peterborough
- Very strong public support to keep North Bay hospital addiction treatment beds open, poll shows
- Documents from Bargaining 2019 November 7, 2019
- Documents from CUPE National November 7, 2019
- President’s Report Sept 2019 September 20, 2019
- CUPE 716 Contract has now been Ratified July 16, 2019
- URGENT: RATIFICATION MEETING JUL 18 @ 5:00pm McMath Secondary July 16, 2019